Tuesday, February 3, 2009

After reading through my current blogs the word that i noticed myself using very frequently was I.
I this
I did that.
I went hear.
I have this

Very boring writing i thought when i looked back over it.
I cant seem to help it either.
SHould i switch up to third person fro my blog.
That would be kind of bad ass but also very wierd.
To me it would seem weird if somobody was writing their blog in the third person or somthing like that.
If you did i also think that is a bad ass idea i just am not sure if i coudl pull it off.
So i think ill keep saying I
I dont use the computer to write things down often as iv mentioned i never blogged before this class. Facebook i dont write much and the word I doesnt come up often. JUst small comments and things liek that.
I suppose it would be easy to take the I out of my writing. Im told its a bad habbit.

My blog is a very selfish one. why do i only write about myself.
I do have some freinds and stories unrelated to myself.
Maybe ill give it a try in the future.
By the way i do realize i said I about 100 times in this but since i was talking about how often i do it i figured I might as well keep it up for this entry.
I said I seven times in that last sentence hahah.
I suppose it will improve my writing in the future now that i realize I have a problem with saying I .hahah sorry i cant help it. I think that was the point of this assignment.

Look for improvements and intereesting stories in the future that have nothing to do wiht myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment