Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I have one more class today. Wednesday is the worst for me i have 5 classes but the rest of the week isnt that bad.
Iv already managed to lose my planner. I use it to stay organized. I like to take it to all my classes and write down the homework or anythign else i want to remember. I had a nice system goin that i thougth would allow me to easily stay on top of things this semester and not forget about my obligations. But its gone

ill just have to use my sylabus all the time until i get a knew one. I could go get one rihgt now
thast not gonna happen thou.

i hope my next class is cancelled. Geology lab earlier and now i have to go to the lecture at 5. Not motz!!

Infact very Un Motz hahah noone knows what that means i dont really either
a bunch of friends of mine from back home would say it all the time as a joke.

My town is a lot of fun i think almost anyone who went their would like it.
theris plenty to do. Its even closer to the beach then WIlmington. Its very similar to Wrightsville
but bigger and much more populated.

I dont really know what to say umm i watched dark night last night that movie is ill. Iv seen it a few times now.

im not tryign to b too boring so ill stop hear for now.

1 comment:

  1. Try having sociology for 3 hours on monday night from 6 to 9.I know how you feel and i guess thats just..how college is haha

    ReplyDelete